Glasgow - Breaking News!

Image result for breaking news + images

Here's a letter regarding Glasgow's 'unfit for purpose' WPBR which I have sent to my local city councillors - there are actually four in my ward of Glasgow Calton: 

Jennifer Layden (SNP)
Picture Not Available


Cecilia O'Lone (Labour)
Picture Not Available


Greg Hepburn (SNP)
Picture Not Available


Robert Connelly (Conservative) 
Picture Not Available

A separate letter to my local MSP and MP will follow later today or tomorrow, and I will share details of all the replies I receive on the blog site - including any 'nil'responses.

The more people who get involved in this particular campaign, the better it will be for all concerned because the WPBR is a major obstacle to finding a just settlement of all the   outstanding equal pay claims.

So go to it Glasgow - and don't forget include your home address, post code and contact phone number!

Dear Jennifer, Cecilia, Greg and Robert

Glasgow's WPBR

I refer to the following post from my blog site and draft motion on Glasgow's WPBR pay scheme.

As my local councillor, I would be grateful to know if you accept the Court of Session's judgment that the WPBR is 'unfit for purpose' and whether you agree that the WPBR needs to be replaced with a new job evaluation scheme which commands the support and confidence of the City Council's largely female workforce?

I look forward to hearing from you soon and if you would like to discuss the matter before responding, please give me a ring on my mobile - 12345 678910

Kind regards



Mark Irvine

Home address and post code


  

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!