Glasgow MSPs and MPs



A reader from Glasgow has taken the initiative by contacting Alison Thewliss MP over the fight for equal pay in Glasgow City Council - here's what the reader had to say. 

Hi Mark,

I asked Alison Thewliss about the situation re equal pay, mentioning Court of Session outcome etc. 

She said she was not really up on that issue, but took my email and said she would get in touch when she had checked it out. 

Two weeks ago...still waiting.

Cheers,

M

Now this surprised me, I have to say, because Alison is my own MP and I would have expected Glasgow politicians to be as 'keen as mustard' get behind their local constituents on such an important issue.

In addition, I've been in regular contact with all Glasgow MPs and MSPs in recent months and as well as sharing important posts from my blog site, I have also offered to brief them and provide any further information they might require. 

So I think I'll drop Alison Thewliss a note and find out what's going on.

  

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!