Breaking News!

Image result for breaking news + images

Here's a message I've received from a Glasgow reader (via the A4ES office) who is fed up with the GMB union sending her 'junk mail'.

Hi Karl

As discussed on the phone earlier this week please see attached screenshot of the letter I received from GMB. 


As you have confirmed, A4ES is my sole representative as far as my equal pay claim against Glasgow City Council is concerned - the union is not involved in any way, shape or form.

I really wish the GMB would take a telling and stop sending me junk mail.

Please do let me know if I should act or do anything in relation to the attached.

Thanks



M



As I said earlier today, if A4ES clients receive a copy of this 'update letter' (or any others) from the GMB - there is no need for you to do anything because your equal pay claim with A4ES has been in safe hands for some time. 


  

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!