Glasgow's Pay Arrangements



Glasgow City Council is getting very sloppy with its handling of FoI requests, in my experience anyway.

Because yet again I've had to submit a formal Review Request to force the City Council to get its finger out and provide and answer my original FoI request.

Here's my latest letter to the council's chief executive Annemarie O'Donnell - so much for open, transparent and efficient local government! 

If the City Council fails to respond, my next step will be to submit yet another appeal to the independent Scottish Information Commissioner (SIC). 


  



16 May 2017
Annemarie O'Donnell
Chief Executive
Glasgow City Council

Dear Ms O'Donnell

FOISA Review Request

I refer to my letter dated 12 April 2017.

In view of the City Council's failure to respond within the 20 day time limit laid down by FOISA 2002, I would now like to submit a formal Review Request.  

I look forward to your reply and would be grateful if you could respond to me by e-mail at: markirvine@compuserve.com

Kind regards



Mark Irvine 



-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Irvine
To: annemarie.odonnell ; foi
Sent: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 12:45 pm
Subject: FOISA Request





Flat 8/1
90 London Road
Glasgow
G1 5DE

12 April 2017


Annemarie O'Donnell
Chief Executive
Glasgow City Council


Dear Ms O'Donnell


FOISA Request

I would like to make the following request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.

1 Please confirm the total number of Glasgow City Council employees who have been awarded 'added years' in respect of the council's policy on redundancy and retirement provisions in each of the following years?
  • 2007
  • 2008
  • 2009
  • 2010
  • 2011
  • 2012
  • 2013
  • 2014
  • 2015
  • 2016
2 Please confirm how many of the employees involved in each year were chief officials?

3 Please confirm the total cost of these 'added years' awards to the public purse?

4 Please confirm how much of the total cost has been incurred as the result of awards to chief officials?

I look forward to your reply and would be grateful if you could respond to me by email at: markirvine@compuserve.com

Kind regards




Mark Irvine



  


Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence