North Lanarkshire Update



I receive lots of emails on a daily basis asking if I know when North Lanarkshire Council will pay Home Support Workers the back pay that they are due from the job evaluation (JE) review.

The straight answer is "No, I don't" - otherwise I would say something on the blog site, of course.

All I know is that A4ES/HBJ Gateley are passing on the completed paperwork as quickly as they can, having checked and countersigned the documents.

Not all of this is straightforward because some clients have completed the paperwork incorrectly (which means it has to be sent back out) while others are on holiday or, in a few cases, even moved abroad.

In any event things are going 'at full speed' as they say and I'll let everyone know via the blog site once all of the documentation has been passed over to North Lanarkshire Council for payment. 

  

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence