Star Trekkin'

George Takei
Some know me as Mr. Sulu from Star Trek but I hope all know me as a believer in, and a fighter for, the equality and dignity of all human beings. @GeorgeTakei

One of the people I follow on Twitter is George Takei whom I grew up with I suppose because George, in a former life, was Lieutenant Sulu from Star Trek.

Whatever else he does these days, George enjoys making pithy comments about the world around him and his targets include Donald Trump and the benefits of astrology. 
 
  


Your horoscope for the day. And the year. And your life.



Trump supporters, well intentioned as you are, please repeat after me: "It's not rigged, he's just losing."

  1. I'm frankly petrified.





  1. I hear the bathrooms in Trump Tower are being relabeled "Bad Hombres" and "Nasty Women."

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!