Purebloods v Mudbloods (25/02/16)


More madness from Twitter in this exchange with Ernie Ross who uses the hashtag #bothvotesSNP and claims to be "100% Scottish" while demanding to know whether I am a "25% diluted yank".

Now Ernie has gone all quiet since I pointed out that his '100% Scottish' claim sounds like a rather Aryan, supremacist concept - one that the SNP leadership would presumably find terribly shameful and embarrassing, I suspect.

As this sounds a bit like the 'Purebloods v Mudbloods' plot line from the Harry Potter novels, maybe I can ask JK Rowling for her take on this 100% Scottish malarkey.

I may even have to flee the country, if 'Purebloods' like Ernie get their way. 







Tweet textReply to      

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!