Bonnie Prince Bonkers



People say that Twitter is full of crazy 'loons' and with good reason, as I am beginning to discover.

Take this exchange with some chap (if chap it is) who has the cheek to complain he has "no idea who Mark Irvine is" while hiding behind the pseudonym 'The Bonnie Prince'.

The laugh is that I never followed TBP and he simply joined a conversation I was having with other Twitter users.

Bonkers or what? 



I never block anyone but I'm going to block you now Mark because I suspect it will irritate you. ha ha bye bye


I don't know I don't have one........

Why would 'childish insults' be the last refuge of a 'juvenile mind'?

Childish insults........the last refuge of a juvenile mind!

Due to his 'creative avatar' I have no idea who Mark Irvine is. I am however, utterly convinced that he is a bellend

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!