Parliamentary Scrutiny

Image result for keystone cops + images

Dan Hodges wrote a great piece for The Telegraph the other day on the investigation by the House of Commons standards commissioner, Katherine Hudson, into the lobbying activities of Jack Straw and Malcolm Rifkind.

The standards commissioner exonerated the two former MPs and having read her report carefully Dan Hodges concludes that Katherine Hudson is to parliamentary scrutiny what the Keystone Cops were to law enforcement.

Now that has the ring of truth to me, so I must go off and read the document for myself.

In the meantime, do yourself a favour and read Dan's article in The Telegraph via this internet link:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11874776/When-I-read-Kathryn-Hudsons-report-into-Jack-Straw-and-Malcolm-Rifkind-I-laughed-out-loud.html

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence