Neveragaindums


Image result for never again + images


The bookies favourite to win the Labour leadership contest, Jeremy Corbyn, was in Scotland last week trying to win friends and influence people.

I didn't make it along to any of Jeremy's meetings myself (life's too short), but I think he is going the wrong way about trying to persuade independence-minded Scots that he has anything new to offer.

Especially if Jeremy's reported comments to The Daily Record are anything to go by:

“The last time a referendum happened, I was told by Alex Salmond it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity – I don’t know how many 
lifetimes are involved in this.

“I don’t think another
 referendum would be 
credible and I don’t think it
 is particularly likely.”


The criticism often made of pro-independence campaigners is that they're in favour of 'Neverendums' until they get the result they want, but it seems that my old NUPE colleague Jeremy is less than keen on having the people decide.

Hence, it seems, his new policy of 'Neveragaindums'.  

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!