NLC Update (30/06/15)


Here's a lovely email from a regular reader in North Lanarkshire who'd like to know how she can help get justice for GMB members over their outstanding equal pay claims.

Now I'll give some thought to that, but isn't it heartening to see people expressing solidarity with their fellow workers.


Hi Mark,

I've been reading ur website blog since day 1 and think ur amazing.

If it hadnt been for u n A4ES, hundreds if not thousands of HSWs in North Lanarkshire would never have known about equal pay claims far less been paid out.

And that includes Unison members and Unite members and for that I will be eternally grateful I'm not in any union as unison has sold me and my colleagues down the river too many times for my liking.

Which is why I'm glad there are still people like urself with real values and morals and r willing to stand up for joe bloggs.

I would really like to know if there's any way I can help my friends and colleagues in GMB union to get a fair deal and get the money that is rightfully theirs?

I feel terrible on their behalf and wished there was something I could do to help I do no newspapers not interested i already phoned advertiser so wot can we do to help?

Your


L

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence