Heaven's Gates


A friend from America sent me this piece of sound advice on what you need need to do to get past the 'Pearly Gates' and into Heaven.


Sounds a bit drastic, if you ask me.
  
How to get to Heaven from Ireland: 



A true story from an Irish Sunday School teacher.

I was testing children in my Dublin Sunday school class to see if they understood the concept of getting to heaven.

'I asked them, ' If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?' 'No!' the children answered.

'If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the garden, and kept everything tidy, would that get me into heaven?'


Again, the answer was 'No!'

'If I gave sweets to all the children, and loved my husband, would that get me into heaven?'
Again, they all answered 'No!'

I was just bursting with pride for them. I continued, 'Then how can I get into heaven?'

A little boy shouted out: 'You've got to be fookin' dead.'

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!