North Lanarkshire Update



A number of readers from North Lanarkshire have been in touch to ask how it's possible that the Council can respond to an FoI request by providing a copy of a Corporate Management Team (CMT) report which has key details missing?

Now I don't know, it's quite extraordinary and I've never heard anything like it before in my life - even though I've dealt with more council reports than I've had hot dinners.

If you ask me, the only logical explanation is that someone deliberately removed this information after the report presented to the Corporate Management Team.

Because the document would never have been tabled at the CMT minus the missing since the figures would have made no sense.

So who did this and why - and where is the missing data now?

Now this is a very serious matter indeed and involves potentially an act of misconduct in public office which is why I have raised the issue of contacting Police Scotland for assistance as I fail to see how North Lanarkshire Council can investigate itself.

Depending on what the North Lanarkshire has to say of itself in the next couple of days, I plan to write to all MPs and MSPs in North Lanarkshire to ask for their views on the Council's behaviour. 

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!