Freedom of Information












Here's my latest Freedom of Information (FoI) request to North Lanarkshire Council which is asking for a copy of the Equality Impact Assessment was carried out in 2006 in connection with the Council's jobs evaluation scheme (JES).

Now the JES and the ay arrangements that flow from the JES has come in for well deserved  criticism at the ongoing Emplyment Tribunal, but what I want to know is why were at least some of these issues not ringing alarm bells at the time of the Equality Impact Assessment?

I'm sure lots of readers in North Lanarkshire would like to know the answer to that question as well, so when I get one I'll share the information right here on the blog site. 


26 June 2014
Gavin Whitefield
Chief Executive
North Lanarkshire Council

Dear Mr Whitefield

FOISA Request 

I would like to make the following request under the Freedom of Information Scotland Act 2002.

I understand that North Lanarkshire Council carried out an 'Equality Impact Assessment' (EIA) in 2006 in connection with the Council's job evaluation scheme.

Please provide me with a copy of this EIA report along with copies all of its appendices. 
I look forward to your reply and would be grateful if you could respond to me by e-mail to: markirvine@compuserve.com
    
Kind regards



Mark Irvine

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!