NLC Meetings


The demand for equal pay meetings in North Lanarkshire is taking off and lots of people have still to get back to me with suggested arrangements regarding dates and venues.

Now I'm happy to do as many meetings as are required although as yet the following areas have still to put something in place:
  • Cumbernauld
  • Motherwell
  • Airdrie
  • Kilsyth
  • Coatbridge
Seems like more of the outlying NLC areas have got out of the traps first, but if anyone wants to take the initiative in the areas listed above (or any others), then just drop me a note at: markirvine@compuserve.com

As far as I'm concerned these are 'open door' meetings and I'm happy for anyone that's interested in equal pay to come along including the trade unions, local councillors, MSPs and MPs.

And wouldn't it be wonderful if one of the Council's senior officials offered to attend? 

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!