Encouraging Words




Here are some more encouraging words from readers - in relation to recent events in South Lanarkshire.

"I look forward to attending the ceremony at which you are named as a 'freeman of Hamilton'." 

"I wanted to congratulate you on the way you have exposed SLC and its management & political leadership (particularly) for their shambolic running of the council. As a lifelong resident and community contributor in East Kilbride, I am furious at the way South Lanarkshire Council conducts itself. It has lurched from one disaster to another over the years, wasting tax-payers money at every opportunity – with absolute contempt and expediency."

"As a long standing member, can I say how ashamed I am at the behaviour of our local council which is making the Labour Party a laughing stock in South Lanarkshire. It's high time that Cllr Eddie McAvoy accepted responsibility for presiding over this terrible mess as Council Leader for the past 14 years."

"Hi Mark - I am a home carer with slc and I read your blog every day, I would like to thank you for not giving up and continue to fight for the truth on our behalf. "

Now everyone likes a compliment, it has to be said, but I'll only be satisfied when we see a settlement of people's claims - because that's what really counts and that's what this is all about.

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!