Bedbugs at the UN


Here's a chap who's clearly knowledgeable about events at the United Nations (UN) - and the terrible hypocrisy of many Islamic countries.

To be fair I suppose there's lots of hypocrisy at the UN from many non-Islamic countries as well - but in the context of human rights I do think this fellow - makes a number of effective and telling points.

I suppose the role that Islam plays in very strict, fundamentalist Islamic countries is that of an 'enforcer' - the real power behind the throne - similar to that of the Catholic Church during the Spanish Inquisition, for example.

Now the Catholic Church and other churches for that matter would say they are much more enlightened these days - that things have moved on from the Middle Ages - and that is true  undoubtedly.

But things have only changed in western democracies because the church and the state are no longer one and the same - they are quite separate entities.

Men in beards or funny costumes don't run the show any more - although given half the chance I'm sure they would like to do so again.

I don't know the name or any other details of the Bedbugs Man at the UN - but if and when I do I'll share this information on the blog site. 

http://dotsub.com/media/b5ee5ada-5b37-4b0b-9916-e0896337ec4b/e/m

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!