I Am The Egg Man


I don't think there's anything remotely funny about some idiot hitting Labour leader - Ed Miliband - with an egg.

Although I was surprised that this chap was able to get so close - do his dirty deed - and then run away without anyone hauling him to the ground.

One of the few good things that Labour's John Prescott ever did - an my opinion anyway - was to give the bully who hit him with an egg - a well-deserved taste of his own medicine. 

Instinctively old Two Jags responded with a swift left hook to the jaw - of the long haired oaf who ambushed him on a public walkabout - during the 2001 general election campaign, if I recall  correctly.

Now there are lots of people I would like to pelt with tomatoes or rotten eggs - in fact it would probably take me all day to compile a full list. 

But just because I disagree with someone or something - doesn't give me the right to walk up to them an slap them in the face with a custard pie - or pour a bucket of green slime over their heads.

Not only does that lead to copycat behaviour - it can lead to dangerous copycat behaviour - by strange and deluded people who think they have a right to take the law into their own hands.

So I hope the authorities catch the clown who assaulted Ed Miliband and help him see the error of his ways - preferably with a bout of community service.

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!