Straight Talking


I received the following note from a regular reader in North Lanarkshire. 

I am on the case as far as the 'NLC - stop dragging your feet' petition is concerned.

In the meantime I would just like to say how refreshing it is to hear someone calling a spade and spade - and not pulling their punches.

I've had lots of enquiries and e-mails from people in North Lanarkshire in recent weeks.

People are angry at the way the council is behaving - and the fact that the trade unions appear to be rolling over again - instead of standing up for their members. 

But the important thing is to keep asking the awkward questions. 

So don't be fobbed off and treated like an idiot - by anyone - and contacting the local papers is a really good idea.  

"Hi Mark,

Have you any details of this petition that has been started against North Lanarkshire Council asking North Lanarkshire Council to stop dragging it's feet over the Equal Pay Settlement!

I am happy to say I am claiming through Action 4 Equality Scotland, and incidentally think anyone in their right mind should also now be jumping ship from their union claim to Action 4 Equality Scotland.

But I would like to sign this petition and encourage others to do the same!

I feel there should also be a "no confidence" petition against the unions for their shabby way of dealing with members over this equal pay. They cannot wear two hats but are bowing down to a Labour run council at every turn in my mind. Shocking! I wish we could sue them for years of union fees.

I know many are writing to your own blog, and to their various councillors. I feel like myself folks should be writing to their local advertisers in North Lanarkshire Council and shaming the unions and North Lanarkshire Council to the wider public who don't read the blog for all these underhand dealings putting off paying us and for whatever deal they are trying to pull wool over the eyes of folks with regards to janitor claims!

Don't let folks lie down and accept these things please. Let's keep up the pressure.

Ideal way of getting names on the petition too is through local advertiser!


R"

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!