It's a Dog's Life


I suppose it's just as well that footballers - or some of them anyway - have their brains in their feet.

Because here's one who's an egg sandwich or two short of a picnic - Carlos Tevez - the little Argentinian and sometime player with the best club in England at the moment - Manchester City.

Tevez has been at war with the club and the club manager - Roberto Mancini - whom Tevez  accuses of treating him like a dog - after he refused to take the field of play in a vital European  champions league games.  

Here's what Carlos had to say in a recent interview about his behaviour - which led to a £1.2 million fine - and Tevez's suspension from the club which has lasted for three months.

"I was kind of in a bad mood and when he brings on [Nigel] de Jong and takes off [Edin] Dzeko, and we're losing 2-0, I thought it was a defensive substitution so I decided to sit back on the bench. 

At the same time Dzeko comes off and is really angry and has a go at Mancini. He then sees the tunnel is closed so he has to sit down next to him and they start to have an argument.

Dzeko was speaking Bosnian and Mancini would swear at him in Italian so it was a real mess. So I go and sit down and he doesn't see me because he's having this discussion. But then he turns around and sees me and you can imagine what happens.

He's in the middle of an argument so then he tells me to keep on warming up and treats me like a dog.

So when he spoke to me in that tone of voice, and I said 'No, I'm not going out'. So I was willing to play, but the coach was in such a foul mood because he had that argument with Dzeko.

He started on me as well, started swearing at me, that was him, because I was very calm. Mancini said some horrible things to me."

Just compare this buffoon with another Argentinian player - Lionel Messi from Barcelona.

Both are paid millions of pounds a year to showcase their talents - but the real difference is that while one is a team player - the other is just an idiot.

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!