Ask Dr Ozzy



It's clear that Ozzy Oswald has put his hell raising days well and truly behind him.

Not only is he on the wagon - Ozzy is also unafraid to point out when the male of the species is up to no good.

I imagine Ozzy gained these incredible insights - through all the hard years he spent on the road.

But now - a bit older and wiser - Ozzy is prepared to share his many life secrets with gullible readers - in his weekly column for the Sunday Times.

Now that's something to be admired.

Dear Dr Ozzy

I’ve been invited by a male friend to a ‘cuddle party’. He says it’s ‘safe, nonsexual and healing’. Should I go?

Melissa, London

I think that this guy might have something a bit more than a friendly hug on his mind, don’t you? If I said to Sharon, “I’m off to a ‘cuddle party’ now, I’ll be back later,” I would end up with a houseplant smashed over my head. If he needs a cuddle so badly, buy him a teddy bear.

Dr Ozzy

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!