Ask Dr Ozzy

Dr Ozzy Osborne was back on form again last week - with some good advice to a reader suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - OCD for short.

Q I'm too tidy for my own good: I even make my bed in a hotel room. How can I unleash my inner slob?

Jake, Dorset

A Forget about unleashing your inner slob. Sharon's been trying to get rid of mine for the past 30 years, though luckily for both of us, I'm a lot better than I used to be. Or at least, when she reaches for the marmalade, she no longer has to worry about finding half a dozen fag ends in there. Be grateful for the way you are.

Dr Ozzy

Sound advice - but I think I'd still be wary of an invitation for tea and toast - at the Osbourne household.

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!