Weirdo and Narcissist

The following evidence supports my claim that Julian Assange A - the founder of WikiLeaks-  is a complete weirdo and narcissist.

Firstly the following spoof diary from Private Eye:

Diary

Julian Assange

Ellingham Hall, Bungay, Suffolk.

"The milkman and I get on well, at least in the beginning of my stay in this wilderness. The way he arrived at the same time every morning, I could tell he was a great admirer of myself and everything I represent: my honesty, my over-riding belief in justice for all, my insatiable need to make the world a better place.

I have since learnt to beware those who come bearing milk bottles. He soon became and enemy.

It was his whistling that first alerted me. Whistling is a well-known ploy to alert invisible agents to one's presence. To decodify a whistle is to expose hypocrisy the world over."

See what I mean?

I can't imagine the Private Eye writing such a piece - without having some insight into the man - and what makes him tick.  

The second piece of evidence comes from Julian Assange himself - and his ridiculous behaviour at the 'anti-capitalism' protest in the City of London the other day.

The WikiLeaks founder showed up in a mask and was held by police for 15 minutes - until he agreed not to hide his identity - the he addressed an adoring crowd.

But what was he doing wearing a mask in the first place - this self-styled champion of openness and transparency - in everything except his own behaviour.

And while he campaining against capitalism it's worth noting that he's holed up in a country mansion - while fighting his extradition to Sweden - courtesy of a friendly capitalist millionaire.

At the same time as raking in hundreds of thousands of pounds from his recent book deal - with Canongate Press.

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!