Sacking Offence

The New Jersey office of public relations firm Beckerman PR - must be an exciting place to work.

One of the company's senior executives - Keith Zackheim - with an industry wide reputation for being 'savvy' and good at his job - lost his cool when he found there was no milk left in the fridge - for his coffee.

So Keith sent the following e-mail round his work colleagues.

"I have requested until I am blue in theface that the person that finishes the milk must replace the milk." wrote Zack to all 60 staff at Beckerman PR.

"So I am gravely serious when I write this." - he continued sternly.

"If I catch someone not replacing the milk....I am going to fire you. I'm not joking. You will be fired for not replacing the milk, and have fun explaining that to your next employer."

I can picture Zack in my mind's eye - standing over the fridge all day, every day - waiting for the culprit to drain the last drop - before being shown the door. 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence