Talk of the Steamie

I kept my mobile phone on all day yesterday - but no word from the mysterious reader who contacted me last week.

Not to worry - maybe they don't look at the blog site over the weekend.

But other readers can help - by spreading the word and making sure this is the 'talk of the steamie' in South Lanarkshire - as folks go back to work on Monday morning.

So I'll keep putting these little reminders up - until I hear something which will be soon - I'm sure.

Because complete confidence and discretion is assured.

Calling South Lanarkshire

A reader from South Lanarkshire sent me some very interesting information through the post the other day - in a brown paper envelope - which somehow added a sense of mystery and excitement - I have to admit.

Now the information contained in this little 'parcel' is intriguing - and potentially explosive - but I would like to discuss a couple things with the person who kindly went to a lot of time and trouble to get it to me.

Completely confidentially - of course.

I am only too well aware of how careful people are about speaking out these days - because sadly there are forces out there who would like to punish potential whistleblowers - just for standing up and telling the truth.

So the supplier of this information can be assured of complete discretion at all times - the need to remain anonymous is well understood - and absolutely guaranteed.

But I would appreciate a word to check on one or two things - and I can be contacted in either one of the following two ways.

By e-mail: markrvine@compuserve.com

By mobile phone or text: 07947 795222

NB
I don't have a voice mail service on my mobile phone - to avoid being hacked by the press - or anyone else for that matter.

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!