Snogging Golden Retrievers

Mad Ozzy Osbourne - of Black Sabbath fame - has another career which may not be familiar to regular readers of the blog site.

Ozzy also writes a regular column for the Sunday Times magazine - with the catchy title: 'Ask Dr Ozzy'.

But comes with the following health warning:

Ozzy Osbourne is not a qualified medical professional. Caution is advised.

Yes, by all means proceed with care but Ozzy has been through the 'university of life' - which counts for a thing or two in my book - and besides his column is often hilariously funny.

Witness the following question and answer from this week's magazine.

Q. I'm a happily married father-of-two, but after a long session in the pub the other day, my assistant tried to snog me. That would have been awkward enough if my assistant weren't also a man (10 years my junior). Should I fire him?

Anonymous, Stoke

A. Depends how drunk you both were. During one of my old drinking sessions, I could have snogged a golden retriever and been none the wiser the next morning. Make a joke of it, unless you think he's genuinely got the hots for you. I don't think firing him is called for, unless something else went on that night you're not telling me about. Meanwhile, in future, get drunk with your friends, not your employees.

OO

As ever - sound advice, wisdom even - and from a man who once bit the head off a live pigeon.

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence