It's An Ill Wind......

'It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good' - as the saying goes.

When I was at school I used to find it hard to get my head around what the saying actually meant - but here's a perfect illustration.

A man who jumped from a 9th floor window in New York - survived the fall after landing in one of the large heaps of rubbish - lying uncollected on the pavements.

No, not because of strike action by the NYC bin men - but because of the blizzards which hit the Big Apple right after Xmas.

The unfortunate jumper - Vangelis Kapatos - has now been released from a psychiatric hospital after making a full recovery.

His aunt - Katarina Capatos - said:

"Everyone's complaining that the trash hasn't been picked up - but me, I'm just thankful it wasn't".

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence