More Kind Words

Here are some more kind words from another Action 4 Equality Scotland client:

"Hallo,

Just want to say thank you to all involved in getting me and others back pay.

I had to leave my work as a home care worker four years ago to look after my husband who died last year and I worried so much on how I was going to manage.

I has given me peace of mind plus a little pleasure if I want it. I won't forget saying Yes to Action 4 Equality Scotland that day and letting them take it further.

God Bless you in your work."

I have to say it makes me feel terribly humble - that a person can be so generous with their thoughts and words - when all you are really doing - is getting people what they truly deserve.

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!