More Kind Words

More kind words from one of our regular readers in Glasgow:

"Dear Action 4 Equality Scotland

I would like to take this oportunity of thanking you for all your hard work in achieving a settlement from my council.

The cheque which I received today far exceeds my expectations and I can't thank you enough.

I am so glad I didn't sign the original offer from the council.

The future looks very bright thanks to you.

Yours sincerely

EC"

People in areas where councils are dragging their feet - are understandably frustrated at the length of time some claims are taking to resolve.

So are we, but we are also doing everything we can - to bring all outstanding cases to a successful conclusion, as quickly as possible.

Some councils are behaving very badly - there's no doubt about that - but people are still entitled to a fair settlement of their equal pay claims.

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!